BIG ROOFS MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
- Businesses, Community Centers, Religious Organizations are encouraged to participate in the RainWise program to help slow down Seattle's stormwater. If you manage a building in Seattle, Monsoon would be happy to work with you to successfully manage your stormwater in a way that works great for your site and the environment.
We've been fortunate to be able to work with many local organizations and help them become RainWise, including:
Big Roofs also have Big Funding from the RainWise program--
most of our Big Roof projects have had no out-of-pocket cost to the organization and were 100% paid for by Seattle Public Utilities.
Why Become RainWise?
- - RainWise projects keep stormwater away from your building foundation
- - Harvested rainwater can be used for irrigation or as an emergency water supply
- - The project will be fully paid-for by Seattle Public Utilities/King County Wastewater
- - You'll be able to save money on your annual "Drainage Fee" (Part of King County property tax)
- - Having RainWise on your property will illustrate that your organization cares about our local waterways